PROTECTION POLICY OF THE
GO!GNSS GO!JAPAN WEBSITE
Personal Information Protection Policy of the Go!GNSS Website
1. Fundamental concept
Information from users of the Go!GNSS GO!JAPAN website (hereinafter referred to as “this website”) is collected in the range necessary for the smooth operation of the provided services (various types of information provision, receipt of comments, etc.). The collected information is handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of usage.
2. Scope and purposes of usage of collected information
(1) This website automatically collects information including the user’s Internet domain name, IP address, pages viewed on this website, etc. The collected information is used as reference material for safety and smoothly implementing the services provided via this website.
(2) The scope and usage purposes for information collected in the various sections, etc. of this website are clearly indicated on each section, etc.
3. Limits on usage and provision
(1) The information collected via this website shall not be used for any purpose besides those stipulated in paragraph 2., or provided to a third party, except when disclosure is requested based on laws and ordinances, when an illegal act has taken place such as unauthorized access or coercion, or for another special reason.
(2) Personal information shall be used with a strong awareness of the importance of protecting personal information and within the usage scope of the applicable personal information. When the processing, etc. of personal information possessed by this website, in whole or in part, is entrusted to a third party, the contractor shall be carefully selected and efforts shall be made such as the necessary supervision to properly manage the personal information.
4. Measures to ensure safety
When information is collected by this website, the necessary measures shall be taken to suitably manage the collected information and prevent leakage, destruction, or damage.
5. Disclosure of one’s personal information
This website does not collect the user’s name, date of birth, or other information that can be generally used to identify an individual, except information provided through the Contact Us form, application forms including for account creation, events, etc. Requests to disclose one’s personal information should be addressed to the department in charge of managing the applicable information and website.
6. Scope of application
This Protection Policy applies to this website only. Information handling by relevant ministries and agencies, etc. is implemented at the responsibility of each organization.
This website may amend this Protection Policy. Notices about amendments shall be posted on this website.
8. Contact information
Please use the following Contact Us form for inquiries.